1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics (MPA) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Assembling Galaxies of Resolved Anatomy (AGORA), United States of America (USA)
- B-Fields in OB Stars (BOB Collaboration), Germany
- Excellence Cluster Origins, Germany
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ National Astronomical Observatories (MPPG), China
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (MPPG), China
- Max-Planck-Princeton Center for Plasma Physics, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.