1 June 2016 - 31 May 2017
Principal institution: Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Astronomy (MPIA) published between 1 June 2016 - 31 May 2017 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.12||0.12|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CALIFA Collaboration, Spain
- Calar Alto Astronomical Observatory (CAHA), Spain
- Galaxy Formation in a Dark Universe, Germany
- Laboratory Astrophysics and Cluster Physics Group, Germany
- Large Binocular Telescope Observatory (LBT), United States of America (USA)
- Max-Planck-Institute Partner Group @ Purple Mountain Observatory (MPPG), China
- MiNDSTEp consortium, Denmark
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.