1 September 2018 - 31 August 2019
Principal institution: Leibniz Association
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology - Hans-Knöll-Institute (HKI) published between 1 September 2018 - 31 August 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||7||4.93|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The fungal peptide toxin Candidalysin activates the NLRP3 inflammasome and causes cytolysis in mononuclear phagocytes
Serum FHR1 binding to necrotic-type cells activates monocytic inflammasome and marks necrotic sites in vasculopathies
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bio Pilot Plant, Germany
- Center for Molecular Biomedicine (CMB), Germany
- Centre for Innovation Competence (ZIK) Septomics, Germany
- InfectoGnostics - Research Campus Jena, Germany
- JenAge (BMBF), Germany
- Jena Microbial Resource Collection (JMRC), Germany
- Leibniz Research Alliance INFECTIONS´21, Germany
- Research Group of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.