Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology - Hans-Knöll-Institute (HKI) Germany
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:Leibniz Association
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology - Hans-Knöll-Institute (HKI) published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bio Pilot Plant
- Center for Molecular Biomedicine (CMB)
- Centre for Innovation Competence (ZIK) Septomics
- InfectoGnostics - Research Campus Jena
- JenAge (BMBF)
- Jena Microbial Resource Collection (JMRC)
- Leibniz Research Alliance - Leibniz Health Technologies
- Leibniz Research Alliance INFECTIONS´21
- Research Group of Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.