1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Research collaboration: KlimaCampus Hamburg is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
KlimaCampus Hamburg is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- HafenCity University Hamburg (HCU), Germany
- Max Planck Institute for Meteorology (MPI-M), Germany
- Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Germany
- Federal Waterways Engineering and Research Institute (BAW), Germany
- Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH), Germany
- German Climate Computing Centre (DKRZ), Germany
- Hamburgisches WeltWirtschaftsInstitut gemeinnützige GmbH (HWWI), Germany
- Institut für Friedensforschung und Sicherheitspolitik (IFSH), Germany
- Deutscher Wetterdienst (DWD), Germany
- University of Hamburg (UHH), Germany
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht - Centre for Materials and Coastal Research (HZG), Germany