1 November 2016 - 31 October 2017
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) published between 1 November 2016 - 31 October 2017 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||17||4.93||4.93|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- DVGW-Forschungstelle am Engler-Bunte-Institut (EBI), Germany
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- Belle Collaboration, Japan
- EUROfusion Consortium, Germany
- European Institute for Energy Research (EIFER), Germany
- Heidelberg Karlsruhe Research Partnership (HEiKA), Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Ulm for Electrochemical Energy Storage (HIU), Germany
- Helmholtz Virtual Institute of Complex Molecular Systems in Environmental Health (HICE), Germany
- Herbert Gleiter Institute of Nanoscience (HGI), China
- InnovationLab GmbH (iL), Germany
- Lehn Institute of Functional Materials (LIFM), China
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- Trinational Institute of Plant Research (TIP), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.