1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||55||15.38|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- DVGW-Forschungstelle am Engler-Bunte-Institut (EBI), Germany
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- Belle Collaboration, Japan
- Black Forest Observatory (BFO), Germany
- EUROfusion Consortium, Germany
- Environmentally Compatible Air Transport System (ECATS), Belgium
- European Confederation of Upper-Rhine Universities (EUCOR), Germany
- European Institute for Energy Research (EIFER), Germany
- HEiKA Graduate School on Functional Materials, Germany
- Heidelberg Karlsruhe Research Partnership (HEiKA), Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Ulm for Electrochemical Energy Storage (HIU), Germany
- Helmholtz Virtual Institute of Complex Molecular Systems in Environmental Health (HICE), Germany
- Herbert Gleiter Institute of Nanoscience (HGI), China
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- InnovationLab GmbH (iL), Germany
- KIT/BASF Joint Laboratory BELLA, Germany
- Lehn Institute of Functional Materials (LIFM), China
- Max Planck School of Photonics (MPSP), Germany
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- Trinational Institute of Plant Research (TIP), France
- Wendelstein 7-X Team (W7-X), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.