1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Jülich Research Centre (FZJ) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||15||5.48|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ), Germany
- Centre Européen de Calcul Atomique et Moléculaire (CECAM), Switzerland
- Aachen Institute for Advanced Study in Computational Engineering Science (AICES), Germany
- Bioeconomy Science Center (BioSC), Germany
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB), Germany
- DZNE Site Bonn, Germany
- EUROfusion Consortium, Germany
- Ernst Ruska-Centre (ER-C) for Microscopy and Spectroscopy with Electrons, Germany
- ExtreMe Matter Institute (EMMI), Germany
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- German Research School for Simulation Sciences, Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg for Renewable Energy Production (HI ERN), Germany
- Helmholtz-Institute Münster (HI MS), Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- John von Neumann Institute for Computing (NIC), Germany
- Jülich-Aachen Research Alliance (JARA), Germany
- Sino-German Joint Research Laboratory on Superconductivity and Bioelectronics, China
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- Virtual Institute for Topological Insulators (VITI), Germany
- WASA-at-COSY Collaboration, Sweden
- Wendelstein 7-X Team (W7-X), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.