1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: Jülich Research Centre (FZJ)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute for Advanced Simulation (IAS), FZJ published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||4||0.79|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Computational Biomedicine (IAS-5 / INM-9), FZJ, Germany
- Division Quantum Theory of Materials (PGI-1 / IAS-1), FZJ, Germany
- Division Theoretical Nanoelectronics (PGI-2 / IAS-3), FZJ, Germany
- Division Theoretical Soft Matter and Biophysics (ICS-2 / IAS-2), FZJ, Germany
- Theory of the Strong Interactions (IKP-3 / IAS-4), FZJ, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.