1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Hospital Grosshadern, LMU published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Phagocyte-mediated synapse removal in cortical neuroinflammation is promoted by local calcium accumulation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CKDGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- EchoGen Consortium, Netherlands
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- ICGC-MMML-Seq Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP), Germany
- LMU-HMGU Clinical Cooperation Groups Nutrigenomics and Type 2 Diabetes, Germany
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.