1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: University Hospital of Munich (KUM), LMU
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Hospital Grosshadern, LMU published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Phagocyte-mediated synapse removal in cortical neuroinflammation is promoted by local calcium accumulation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CKDGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- EchoGen Consortium, Netherlands
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- ICGC-MMML-Seq Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP), Germany
- LMU-HMGU Clinical Cooperation Groups Nutrigenomics and Type 2 Diabetes, Germany
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.