1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht - Centre for Materials and Coastal Research (HZG) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||15||2.84|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ), Germany
- Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT), Germany
- Core Facility BioSupraMol, Germany
- German Climate Computing Centre (DKRZ), Germany
- KlimaCampus Hamburg, Germany
- Tianjin University - HZG Joint Laboratory for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.