1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin for Materials and Energy (HZB) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||15||2.04|
|Applied Physics Letters||8||0.81|
Spectroscopic evidence for a gold-coloured metallic water solution
Experimental demonstration of the mechanism of steady-state microbunching
Fractional antiferromagnetic skyrmion lattice induced by anisotropic couplings
|Physical Review B||9||1.14|
|Physical Review Letters||12||1.70|
|Physical Review X||1||0.06|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||3||0.18|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.05|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ), Germany
- Berlin Joint EPR Laboratory (BeJEL), Germany
- Competence Centre Thin-Film- and Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics Berlin (PVcomB), Germany
- EPR4Energy Joint Laboratory, Germany
- HZB-FU Research Group Simulation of Energy Materials, Germany
- HZB-IFW Dresden Joint Lab for Functional Quantum Materials, Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg for Renewable Energy Production (HI ERN), Germany
- Joint Laboratory for Structural Research (JLSR), Germany
- Joint Research Group Functional Nanomaterials, Germany
- Joint Ultrafast Dynamics Laboratory in Solutions and at Interfaces (JULiq), Germany
- Röntgen-Ångström Cluster (RÅC), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.