1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021
Parent institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin for Materials and Energy (HZB) published between 1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||10||1.33|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||4||0.66|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||11||4.11|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.05|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Selection, biophysical and structural analysis of synthetic nanobodies that effectively neutralize SARS-CoV-2
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ), Germany
- Berlin Joint EPR Laboratory (BeJEL), Germany
- Competence Centre Thin-Film- and Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics Berlin (PVcomB), Germany
- EPR4Energy Joint Laboratory, Germany
- HZB-FU Research Group Simulation of Energy Materials, Germany
- HZB-IFW Dresden Joint Lab for Functional Quantum Materials, Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg for Renewable Energy Production (HI ERN), Germany
- Joint Laboratory for Structural Research (JLSR), Germany
- Joint Research Group Functional Nanomaterials, Germany
- Joint Ultrafast Dynamics Laboratory in Solutions and at Interfaces (JULiq), Germany
- Röntgen-Ångström Cluster (RÅC), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.