1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin for Materials and Energy (HZB) published between 1 November 2018 - 31 October 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.13|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Mode of action of quinoline antimalarial drugs in red blood cells infected by Plasmodium falciparum revealed in vivo
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ), Germany
- Competence Centre Thin-Film- and Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics Berlin (PVcomB), Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg for Renewable Energy Production (HI ERN), Germany
- Joint Laboratory for Structural Research (JLSR), Germany
- Joint Research Group Functional Nanomaterials, Germany
- Joint Ultrafast Dynamics Laboratory in Solutions and at Interfaces (JULiq), Germany
- Röntgen-Ångström Cluster (RÅC), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.