1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research GmbH (GSI) published between 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||2||0.04|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||2||0.06|
Resolving dynamics and function of transient states in single enzyme molecules
Zero-field nuclear magnetic resonance of chemically exchanging systems
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||1||0.17|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Discovery of an Exceptionally Strong β-Decay Transition of F20 and Implications for the Fate of Intermediate-Mass Stars
Physical Review Letters
Video-rate multi-color structured illumination microscopy with simultaneous real-time reconstruction
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- BESIII Collaboration, China
- ExtreMe Matter Institute (EMMI), Germany
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- Hall A Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Helmholtz Graduate School for Hadron and Ion Research (HGS-HIRe for FAIR), Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Jena, Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Mainz (HIM), Germany
- Helmholtz International Center for FAIR (HIC for FAIR), Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Quantum Dynamics in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IMPRS-QD), Germany
- John von Neumann Institute for Computing (NIC), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.