1 March 2020 - 28 February 2021
Parent institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research GmbH (GSI) published between 1 March 2020 - 28 February 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- BESIII Collaboration, China
- ExtreMe Matter Institute (EMMI), Germany
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- Hall A Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Helmholtz Graduate School for Hadron and Ion Research (HGS-HIRe for FAIR), Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Jena, Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Mainz (HIM), Germany
- Helmholtz International Center for FAIR (HIC for FAIR), Germany
- International Max Planck Research School for Quantum Dynamics in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IMPRS-QD), Germany
- John von Neumann Institute for Computing (NIC), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.