1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ) published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||67||22.43|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Nature Climate Change
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv), Germany
- Helmholtz Research School for Ecosystem Services under Changing Landuse and Climate (ESCALATE), Germany
- NERP Environmental Decisions Group (EDG), Australia
- Remote Sensing Centre for Earth System Research (RSC4Earth), Germany
- TUBAF‐UFZ Center for Environmental Geosciences, Germany
- Water and Earth System Science Competence Cluster (WESS), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.