1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf (HHU) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||4||0.20|
|Cell Stem Cell||1||0.03|
|Journal of Biological Chemistry||3||0.88|
|Journal of Neuroscience||2||0.82|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||12||4.52|
|Proceedings of the Royal Society B||1||0.71|
|Science Translational Medicine||2||0.07|
|The EMBO Journal||3||0.80|
|The Plant Cell||4||1.17|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.06|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Adolphe Merkle Institute Collaboration (AMI Collaboration), Switzerland
- Bioeconomy Science Center (BioSC), Germany
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- DKTK Partner Site Essen/Düsseldorf, Germany
- Heisenberg-group-Environmentally-induced Cardiovascular Degeneration, Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- ICGC PedBrainTumor Project, Germany
- ICGC-MMML-Seq Consortium, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.