1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Heidelberg University (Uni Heidelberg)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Heidelberg University Hospital at Medical Faculty Heidelberg, Uni Heidelberg published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
COVID-19 severity correlates with airway epithelium–immune cell interactions identified by single-cell analysis
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Heidelberger Institut für Radioonkologie (HIRO), Germany
- Cooperational Division of Clinical Neurobiology, Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Heidelberg/Mannheim, Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Heidelberg, Germany
- Division of Molecular Metabolic Control, Germany
- Hamamatsu Tissue Imaging and Analysis (TIGA) Center, Germany
- Hopp Children's Cancer Center Heidelberg (KiTZ), Germany
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- Max Planck School Matter to Life, Germany
- Molecular Medicine Partnership Unit (MMPU), Germany
- National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT) Heidelberg, Germany
- The CADISP Group, Belgium
- Translational Lung Research Center Heidelberg (TLRC), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.