1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Giessen University (JLU) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||8||1.15|
|Geophysical Research Letters||1||0.33|
|Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres||1||0.60|
Mediterranean winter rainfall in phase with African monsoons during the past 1.36 million years
|Nature Climate Change||1||0.02|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- A2 Collaboration, Germany
- BESIII Collaboration, China
- Belle Collaboration, Japan
- Brassica Rapa Genome Sequencing Project Consortium (BrGSP), United Kingdom (UK)
- Center for Mind, Brain and Behavior (CMBB), Germany
- Cluster of Excellence - Cardio-Pulmonary System (ECCPS), Germany
- Cluster of Excellence - The Cardio-Pulmonary Institute (CPI), Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Giessen-Marburg-Langen, Germany
- Helmholtz Graduate School for Hadron and Ion Research (HGS-HIRe for FAIR), Germany
- Helmholtz International Center for FAIR (HIC for FAIR), Germany
- ICGC-MMML-Seq Consortium, Germany
- LOEWE Centre for Translational Biodiversity Genomics (LOEWE-TBG), Germany
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- University of Giessen and Marburg Lung Center (UGMLC), Germany
- WASA-at-COSY Collaboration, Sweden
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.