1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Leibniz Association
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for German Primate Center - Leibniz Institute for Primate Research (DPZ) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Optogenetic stimulation of cochlear neurons activates the auditory pathway and restores auditory-driven behavior in deaf adult gerbils
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Göttingen (BCCN), Germany
- Bernstein Focus Neurotechnology Göttingen (BFNT Göttingen), Germany
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD), United States of America (USA)
- DFG Research Center Molecular Physiology of the Brain (CMPB), Germany
- DZHK Partner Site Göttingen, Germany
- Leibniz-ScienceCampus Primate Cognition, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.