1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases within the Helmholtz Association (DZNE) published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||2||0.48|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||2||0.13|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Science Translational Medicine
Journal of Neuroscience
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Behavioral Brain Sciences (CBBS), Germany
- Chair for Translational Neurodegeneration, DZNE, Germany
- DZNE Research Team Experimental Neurophysiology (ENP), Germany
- DZNE Site Berlin, Germany
- DZNE Site Bonn, Germany
- DZNE Site Dresden, Germany
- DZNE Site Göttingen, Germany
- DZNE Site Magdeburg, Germany
- DZNE Site Munich, Germany
- DZNE Site Rostock/Greifswald, Germany
- DZNE Site Tübingen, Germany
- DZNE Site Ulm, Germany
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD), United Kingdom (UK)
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- Platform for Single Cell Genomics and Epigenomics (PRECISE), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.