1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for German Aerospace Center (DLR) published between 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||28||6.66|
|Earth and Planetary Science Letters||2||0.79|
|Environmental Science and Technology||1||0.25|
|Geophysical Research Letters||7||2.03|
|Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres||10||2.43|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Mitigating the Climate Forcing of Aircraft Contrails by Small-Scale Diversions and Technology Adoption
Environmental Science and Technology
Grounding Line Retreat of Denman Glacier, East Antarctica, Measured With COSMO‐SkyMed Radar Interferometry Data
Geophysical Research Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Abbe Center of Photonics (ACP), Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Ulm for Electrochemical Energy Storage (HIU), Germany
- HssO Team, Germany
- Planck Collaboration, France
- Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA), United States of America (USA)
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.