1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for German Aerospace Center (DLR) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||37||9.06|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Space station biomining experiment demonstrates rare earth element extraction in microgravity and Mars gravity
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Abbe Center of Photonics (ACP), Germany
- Helmholtz Institute Ulm for Electrochemical Energy Storage (HIU), Germany
- HssO Team, Germany
- Planck Collaboration, France
- Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA), United States of America (USA)
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.