1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018
Principal institution: Leibniz Association
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM) published between 1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
QTY code enables design of detergent-free chemokine receptors that retain ligand-binding activities.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Biochemical and structural studies reveal differences and commonalities among cap-snatching endonucleases from segmented negative-strand RNA viruses
Journal of Biological Chemistry
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB), Germany
- DZIF Partner Site Hamburg-Lübeck-Borstel, Germany
- Hamburg Center for Experimental Therapy Research (HEXT), Germany
- Kumasi Centre for Collaborative Research in Tropical Medicine (KCCR), Ghana
- Leibniz Research Alliance INFECTIONS´21, Germany
- Malaria Genomic Epidemiology Network (MalariaGEN), United Kingdom (UK)
- The European Mobile Lab Consortium (EMLAB), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.