1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Alfred Wegener Institute - Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research (AWI) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||82||21.95|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Freshening by glacial meltwater enhances melting of ice shelves and reduces formation of Antarctic Bottom Water
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (ACE CRC), Australia
- European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica (EPICA), Italy
- Expedition 302 Scientists, Sweden
- German Climate Computing Centre (DKRZ), Germany
- HGF-MPG Joint Research Group for Deep-Sea Ecology and Technology, Germany
- Helmholtz Institute for Functional Marine Biodiversity (HIFMB), Germany
- Multiproxy Approach for the Reconstruction of the Glacial Ocean Surface (MARGO), Germany
- North Greenland Eemian Ice Drilling (NEEM), Greenland
- PASSEQ Working Group, Poland
- Seasonal and Regional Food Web Interactions with the Biological Pump (SeaPump), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.