1 October 2016 - 30 September 2017
Principal institution: Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Alfred Wegener Institute - Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research (AWI) published between 1 October 2016 - 30 September 2017 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the WFC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (WFC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||58||19.01||19.01|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (ACE CRC), Australia
- European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica (EPICA), Italy
- Expedition 302 Scientists, Sweden
- German Climate Computing Centre (DKRZ), Germany
- HGF-MPG Joint Research Group for Deep-Sea Ecology and Technology, Germany
- Multiproxy Approach for the Reconstruction of the Glacial Ocean Surface (MARGO), Germany
- North Greenland Eemian Ice Drilling (NEEM), Greenland
- PASSEQ Working Group, Poland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.