1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: University of Toulouse
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Toulouse - Jean Jaurès (UT2J) published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.13|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Travaux et Recherches Archéologiques sur les Cultures, les Espaces et les Sociétés (TRACES), France
- Maison des Sciences de l'Homme et de la Société de Toulouse (MSHST), France
- Laboratoire Cognition, Langues, Langage, Ergonomie (CLLE), France
- Pyrénées-Garonne LTSER, France
- Center for Study and Research Work, Organization, Power (CERTOP), France
- Laboratory of Analysis and Architecture of Systems (LAAS), France
- Laboratory of Environmental Geography (GEODE), France
- The Autism Genome Project Consortium (AGP), Canada
- Toulouse Institute of Computer Science Research (IRIT), France
- Toulouse Mathematics Institute (IMT), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.