1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Burgundy published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||6||0.39|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the Royal Society B
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Procédés Alimentaires et Microbiologiques (PAM), France
- Centre d’Epidémiologie des Populations (CEP), France
- Centre Georges Chevrier, France
- Université Bourgogne Franche-Comté (UBFC), France
- Laboratoire de Psychopathologie et Psychologie Médicale (LPPM), France
- Centre de Recherches de Climatologie (CRC), France
- Institut de Mathématiques de Bourgogne (IMB), France
- ARTeHIS, France
- Agroecology Dijon, France
- Biogeosciences Laboratory, France
- Carnot Institute Qualiment, France
- Carnot Interdisciplinary Laboratory Burgundy (ICB), France
- Cognition, Action, and Sensorimotor Plasticity, France
- Dijon Economics Laboratory (LEDI), France
- Institute of Molecular Chemistry of the University of Burgundy (ICMUB), France
- LabEx LipSTIC, France
- Laboratory for Research on Learning and Developement (LEAD), France
- Laboratory of Electronics, Information and Image (Le2i), France
- Lipids, Nutrition, Cancer (LNC), France
- The Center for Taste and Feeding Behaviour (CSGA), France
- Theory and Models for Urban and Regional Planning (ThéMA), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.