1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital Nantes (CHU de Nantes) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: University Hospital Nantes (CHU de Nantes) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.01|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Science Translational Medicine
University Hospital Nantes (CHU de Nantes) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institut du Thorax (IdT), France
- L'Université Nantes Angers Le Mans (L’UNAM), France
- Microenvironnement des Niches Tumorales (MicroNiT), France
- Centre d’Investigation Clinique 1413 (CIC 1413), France
- Centre de Référence Anomalies du Développement CLAD-Ouest, France
- Cancéropôle du Grand Ouest, France
- Structure Fédérative de Recherche François Bonamy (SFR Santé), France
- Neuropathies du Système Nerveux Entérique et Pathologies Digestives, France
- Bone Sarcoma and Remodeling of Calcified Tissue, France
- Center for Immuno Monitoring Nantes-Atlantique (CIMNA), France
- Center of Research in Transplantation and Immunology (CRTI), France
- Enteric Nervous System in Gut and Brain Disorders (TENS), France
- Federative Research Structure François Bonamy, France
- Genetics and Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Consortium (GECCO), United States of America (USA)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- LabEx Immuno Graft Oncology (IGO), France
- SIRIC ILIAD, France
- Targets and Drugs for Infectious Diseases and Cancer (IICiMED), France
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- West Center for Human Nutrition Research (CRNHO), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.