1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: United Nations (UN)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UN Educational Scientific and Cultural Organizaion (UNESCO) published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||6||0.50|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the Royal Society B
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- UCAS-UNESCO International Centre for Theoretical Physics Asia-Pacific (ICTP-AP), China
- UNESCO Chair in Life Cycle and Climate Change, Spain
- UNESCO Chair of Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change, Russia
- UNESCO Chair on Groundwater arsenic within the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, Australia
- UNESCO Sustainability Chair, Spain
- UNESCO-IHE, Netherlands
- UNESCO-UNISA Africa Chair in Nanosciences/Nanotechnology (U2ACN2), South Africa
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.