1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Total S.A. published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.32|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||1||0.35|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Atomicscale engineering of indium oxide promotion by palladium for methanol production via CO hydrogenation
Lateral evolution of the rift-to-drift transition in the South China Sea: Evidence from multi-channel seismic data and IODP Expeditions 367368 drilling results
Earth and Planetary Science Letters
Direct Evidence for Single Molybdenum Atoms Incorporated in the Framework of MFI Zeolite Nanocrystals
Journal of the American Chemical Society
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Stockage Géologique du Dioxyde de Carbone CO2, France
- Laboratoire Physico-Chimie des Interfaces Complexes (PIC), France
- Hanwha Total Petrochemicals Co., Ltd., South Korea
- Ile-de-France Photovoltaic Institute (IPVF), France
- International Joint Laboratory - Complex Matrices Molecular Characterization (iC2MC), France
- Laboratory of Thermodynamics and Energetics of Complex Fluids (LFC-R), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.