1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Faculty of Science and Engineering, Sorbonne University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Research Unit of Modeling and Engineering, Sorbonne University published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.25|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Computational noise in reward-guided learning drives behavioral variability in volatile environments
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu - Paris Rive Gauche (IMJ-PRG), France
- Henri Poincaré Institute (IHP), France
- Institute for Intelligent Systems and Robotics (ISIR), France
- Jean Le Rond d'Alembert Institute, France
- Laboratory of Jacques-Louis Lions (LJLL), France
- Laboratory of Paris Electrical Engineering (LGEP), France
- Laboratory of Probabilities and Random Models (LPMA), France
- Science and Technology of Music and Sound (STMS), France
- Unit for Mathematical and Computer Modeling of Complex Systems (UMMISCO), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.