1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Faculty of Science and Engineering, Sorbonne University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Research Unit of Living Earth and Environment, Sorbonne University published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||39||3.29|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institut des Sciences de la Terre de Paris (ISTeP), France
- Centre d’Ecologie et de Sciences de la Conservation (CESCO), France
- Centre de Recherche sur la Paléobiodiversité et les Paléoenvironnements (CR2P), France
- Institut de Systématique, Évolution, Biodiversité (ISYEB), France
- Benthic Ecogeochemistry Laboratory (LECOB), France
- Biological Station of Roscoff (SBR), France
- Biology of Aquatic Organisms and Ecosystems (BOREA), France
- Developmental Biology, France
- Institute of Ecology and Environmental Sciences of Paris (iEES-Paris), France
- Integrative Biology of Marine Organisms (BIOM), France
- Microbial Oceanography Laboratory (LOMIC), France
- Villefranche Oceanography Laboratory (LOV), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.