1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Research Network on Electrochemical Energy Storage (RS2E) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Research Network on Electrochemical Energy Storage (RS2E) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Higher energy and safer sodium ion batteries via an electrochemically made disordered NaV(PO)F material
A Dissolution/Precipitation Equilibrium on the Surface of Iridium-Based Perovskites Controls Their Activity as Oxygen Evolution Reaction Catalysts in Acidic Media
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Journal of the American Chemical Society
Research Network on Electrochemical Energy Storage (RS2E) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- University of Picardie Jules Verne (UPJV), France
- University of Montpellier 1 (UM1), France
- University of Montpellier 2 (UM2), France
- University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour (UPPA), France
- Université Toulouse III - Paul Sabatier (UPS), France
- French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), France
- University of Nantes, France
- Aix-Marseille University (AMU), France
- Collège de France, France
- Chimie ParisTech (ENSCP), France
- University of Haute-Alsace (UHA), France
- National Polytechnic Institute of Toulouse (INPT), University of Toulouse, France
- École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier (ENSCM), France
- Sorbonne University, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.