1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Marseille Immunopole (MI) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Marseille Immunopole (MI) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Experimental Medicine
The EMBO Journal
Marseille Immunopole (MI) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Aix-Marseille University (AMU), France
- French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), France
- National Institute for Health and Medical Research (INSERM), France
- Centre d’Immunologie de Marseille-Luminy (CIML), France
- Adhesion and Inflammation Laboratory (LAI), France
- Centre d'Immunophénomique (CIPHE), France
- Mi-mAbs Consortium, France
- Technological Advances for Genomics and Clinics (TAGC), France
- Centre de Recherches en Oncologies Biologique et Oncopharmacologie (CRO2), France
- Assistance Publique-Hopitaux de Marseille (AP-HM), France
- Institut Paoli-Calmettes (IPC), France
- Innate Pharma S.A., France
- HalioDx SAS, France
- SIRIC of Marseille, France
- Vascular Research Center of Marseille (VRCM), France
- Centre de Ressources Biologiques (CRB), AP-HM, France
- Eurobiomed, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.