1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Électricité de France S.A. (EDF) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||10||0.38|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Nature Climate Change
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Atmospheric modeling and source reconstruction of radioactive ruthenium from an undeclared major release in 2017.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- IPSL Centre d'Enseignement et de Recherche en Environnement Atmosphérique (CEREA), France
- Institut des Sciences de la Mécanique et Applications Industrielles (IMSIA), France
- European Institute for Energy Research (EIFER), Germany
- Ile-de-France Photovoltaic Institute (IPVF), France
- Institute of Research and Development on Photovoltaic Energy (IRDEP), France
- Saint-Venant Hydraulics Laboratory (LHSV), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.