1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for LabEx Immuno Graft Oncology (IGO) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: LabEx Immuno Graft Oncology (IGO) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
IL-7 receptor influences anti-TNF responsiveness and T cell gut homing in inflammatory bowel disease
Journal of Clinical Investigation
Cyclin A2/E1 activation defines a hepatocellular carcinoma subclass with a rearrangement signature of replication stress
LabEx Immuno Graft Oncology (IGO) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), France
- National Institute for Health and Medical Research (INSERM), France
- CHRU Brest, France
- University of Nantes, France
- University of Angers, France
- University of Western Brittany (UBO), France
- University of Rennes 1, France
- Rennes University Hospital (CHU Rennes), France
- University Hospital Nantes (CHU de Nantes), France
- Etablissement Français du Sang (EFS), France
- National Agency for Research (ANR), France
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.