1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Physics (INP), CNRS published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||5||0.20|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institut Néel, France
- Laboratoire de Physique et Modélisation des Milieux Condensés (LPMMC), France
- Institut de Physique de Nice (INPHYNI), France
- AstroParticle and Cosmology Laboratory (APC), France
- Laboratory for Photonics and Nanostructures (LPN), CNRS, France
- Laboratory of Theoretical and High Energy Physics (LPTHE), France
- Planck Collaboration, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.