1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Chemistry (INC), CNRS published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.07|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Unprecedented switching endurance affords for high-resolution surface temperature mapping using a spin-crossover film
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institut Néel, France
- Laboratoire de Chimie de Coordination (LCC Toulouse), France
- Biomolécules : Conception, Isolement, Synthèse (BioCIS), France
- Cellular and Chemical Biology Unit (CBC), France
- Japanese-French Laboratory for Next Generation Photovoltaic Cells (NextPV), Japan
- Laboratory of Cardio-Oncology and Medicinal Chemistry, CNRS, France
- Laboratory of Theoretical Biochemistry (LBT), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.