1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Biological Sciences (INSB), CNRS published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The tetraspanin CD9 controls migration and proliferation of parietal epithelial cells and glomerular disease progression
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Biomolécules : Conception, Isolement, Synthèse (BioCIS), France
- Laboratoire de Psychologie du Développement et de l’Éducation de l’Enfant (LaPsyDÉ), France
- Cellular and Chemical Biology Unit (CBC), France
- Core Dynamics, France
- Laboratory of Cardio-Oncology and Medicinal Chemistry, CNRS, France
- Laboratory of Optics and Biosciences (LOB), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.