1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute for Engineering and Systems Sciences (INSIS), CNRS published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||1||0.04|
|Applied Physics Letters||18||1.21|
|Astronomy & Astrophysics||1||0.02|
|European Physical Journal C||23||0.13|
|Journal of High Energy Physics||24||0.25|
Non-adiabatic stripping of a cavity field from electrons in the deep-strong coupling regime
|Physical Review B||7||0.41|
|Physical Review D||1||0|
|Physical Review Letters||33||1.04|
|Physical Review X||3||0.20|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||3||0.17|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.08|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Institut Néel, France
- Laboratoire de Physique Subatomique et de Cosmologie (LPSC), France
- Laboratoire PROcédés, Matériaux et Energie Solaire (PROMES), France
- Complexe de Recherche Interprofessionnel en Aérothermochimie (CORIA), France
- Georges Friedel Laboratory (LGF), France
- Institute for Intelligent Systems and Robotics (ISIR), France
- Japanese-French Laboratory for Next Generation Photovoltaic Cells (NextPV), Japan
- Laboratory for Photonics and Nanostructures (LPN), CNRS, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.