1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020
Principal institution: Pasteur Institute
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institut Pasteur de Lille (Pasteur-Lille) published between 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.01|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A sister lineage of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex discovered in the African Great Lakes region
Genetic correlations and genome-wide associations of cortical structure in general population samples of 22,824 adults
Loss-of-function mutations in are pathogenic in hyperphagic obesity with hyperglycemia and hypertension
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Impact de l'Environnement Chimique sur la Santé Humaine (IMPECS), France
- Monique Capron, France
- Récepteurs Nucléaires, Maladies Cardiovasculaires et Diabète, France
- Mécanismes Moléculaires de la Pathogénie Bactérienne, France
- Régulation Transcriptionnelle au Cours de la Tumorigenèse Mammaire, France
- BioImaging Center Lille (BICeL), France
- Cancer Heterogeneity, Plasticity and Resistance to Therapies (CANTHER), France
- Center for Infection and Immunity of Lille (CIIL), France
- Drugs and Molecules for Living Systems, France
- European Genomic Institute for Diabetes (EGID), France
- Genomics and Metabolic Diseases, France
- Integrative Structural Biology, France
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- Mechanisms of Tumorigenesis and Target Therapies (M3T), France
- More Medicines for Tuberculosis (MM4TB), Switzerland
- Public Health and Molecular Epidemiology of Aging-related Diseases, France
- Risk Factors and Molecular Determinants of Aging-related Diseases (RID-AGE), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.