1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institut Ecologie et Environnement (INEE), CNRS published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||23||1.64|
|Earth and Planetary Science Letters||3||0.45|
|Environmental Science and Technology||1||0.06|
|Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta||1||0.06|
|Geophysical Research Letters||3||0.04|
|Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres||2||0.03|
|Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth||1||0.05|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.11|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre de Biologie et d’Ecologie Tropicale et Méditerranéenne (CBETM), France
- Biologie des Mollusques marins et des Ecosystèmes Associés (BIOMEA), France
- Pyrénées-Garonne LTSER, France
- Benthic Ecogeochemistry Laboratory (LECOB), France
- IPSL Geosciences Laboratory Paris Sud (GEOPS), France
- Institute of Ecology and Environmental Sciences of Paris (iEES-Paris), France
- Laboratory of Ecology, Systematics and Evolution (ESE), France
- Laboratory of Environmental Geography (GEODE), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.