1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019
Principal institution: French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institut Ecologie et Environnement (INEE), CNRS published between 1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||25||0.78|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Nature Climate Change
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre de Biologie et d’Ecologie Tropicale et Méditerranéenne (CBETM), France
- Biologie des Mollusques marins et des Ecosystèmes Associés (BIOMEA), France
- Benthic Ecogeochemistry Laboratory (LECOB), France
- IPSL Geosciences Laboratory Paris Sud (GEOPS), France
- Institute of Ecology and Environmental Sciences of Paris (iEES-Paris), France
- Laboratory of Ecology, Systematics and Evolution (ESE), France
- Laboratory of Environmental Geography (GEODE), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.