1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
Principal institution: Pasteur Institute
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Structural Biology and Chemistry, Pasteur Institute published between 1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
High-throughput single-cell activity-based screening and sequencing of antibodies using droplet microfluidics
Aβ(1-42) tetramer and octamer structures reveal edge conductivity pores as a mechanism for membrane damage
Journal of Clinical Investigation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Plate-forme de Cristallographie, France
- Biologie Moleculaire Structurale et Processus Infectieux, France
- Antibody Engineering Platform, Pasteur Institute, France
- Centre of Biophysics of Macromolecules and their Interactions (PFBMI), Pasteur Institute, France
- Laboratory Junior Group (G5) of Structural Biology of Bacterial Secretion, France
- Laboratory of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of Biomolecules, France
- Laboratory of Structural Bioinformatics, France
- Laboratory of Structural Dynamics of Macromolecules, France
- Laboratory of Structural Microbiology, France
- Mass Spectrometry for Biology (UTechS MSBio), France
- Mass Spectrometry for Biology Unit, France
- Molecular Mechanisms of Membrane Transport, France
- Organic Chemistry Unit (UCO), France
- Unit Chemistry of Biomolecules, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.