1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Pasteur Institute
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Structural Biology and Chemistry, Pasteur Institute published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
In situ and high‐resolution cryo‐EM structure of a bacterial type VI secretion system membrane complex
The EMBO Journal
Community assessment to advance computational prediction of cancer drug combinations in a pharmacogenomic screen
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Plate-forme de Cristallographie, France
- Biologie Moleculaire Structurale et Processus Infectieux, France
- Antibody Engineering Platform, Pasteur Institute, France
- Centre of Biophysics of Macromolecules and their Interactions (PFBMI), Pasteur Institute, France
- Laboratory Junior Group (G5) of Structural Biology of Bacterial Secretion, France
- Laboratory of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of Biomolecules, France
- Laboratory of Structural Bioinformatics, France
- Laboratory of Structural Dynamics of Macromolecules, France
- Laboratory of Structural Microbiology, France
- Mass Spectrometry for Biology (UTechS MSBio), France
- Mass Spectrometry for Biology Unit, France
- Molecular Mechanisms of Membrane Transport, France
- Organic Chemistry Unit (UCO), France
- Unit Chemistry of Biomolecules, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.