1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
Principal institution: Pasteur Institute
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Microbiology, Pasteur Institute published between 1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
High-throughput single-cell activity-based screening and sequencing of antibodies using droplet microfluidics
The Spatial Heterogeneity of the Gut Limits Predation and Fosters Coexistence of Bacteria and Bacteriophages.
Cell Host & Microbe
Mycobacterium tuberculosis FasR senses long fatty acyl-CoA through a tunnel and a hydrophobic transmission spine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Unité de Biologie et Génétique de la Paroi Bactérienne (BGPB), France
- Bacterial Toxins, France
- Laboratory of Biology and Genetics of Bacterial Cell Wall, France
- Laboratory of Biology of Gram-Positive Pathogens, France
- Laboratory of Biology of Intracellular Bacteria, France
- Laboratory of Integrated Mycobacterial Pathogenomics, France
- Laboratory of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of Biomolecules, France
- Laboratory of Pathogenesis Anaerobic Bacteria, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.