1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Pasteur Institute
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Immunology, Pasteur Institute published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Single-cell imaging of CAR T cell activity in vivo reveals extensive functional and anatomical heterogeneity
Journal of Experimental Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Laboratory Biology and Genetics of Bacterial Cell Wall, Pasteur Institute, France
- Laboratory Junior Group (G5) of Humoral Response to Pathogens, France
- Laboratory Microenvironment and Immunity, France
- Laboratory of Antibodies in Therapy and Pathology, France
- Laboratory of Biology and Genetics of Bacterial Cell Wall, France
- Laboratory of Cytokine Signaling, France
- Laboratory of Dynamics of Immune Responses, France
- Laboratory of Immune Regulation and Vaccinology, France
- Laboratory of Immunobiology of Dendritic Cells, France
- Laboratory of Immunoregulation, France
- Laboratory of Innate Immunity, France
- Laboratory of Lymphocyte Cell Biology, France
- Laboratory of Lymphopoiesis, France
- Laboratory of Macrophages and Development of Immunity, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.