1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020
Principal institution: Pasteur Institute
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Immunology, Pasteur Institute published between 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
High-throughput single-cell activity-based screening and sequencing of antibodies using droplet microfluidics
A comparison of four serological assays for detecting anti–SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in human serum samples from different populations
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Humoral Immunology, France
- Immunobiology of Infection Unit, France
- Laboratory Junior Group (G5) of Humoral Response to Pathogens, France
- Laboratory Microenvironment and Immunity, France
- Laboratory of Antibodies in Therapy and Pathology, France
- Laboratory of Cytokine Signaling, France
- Laboratory of Dynamics of Immune Responses, France
- Laboratory of Immune Regulation and Vaccinology, France
- Laboratory of Immunobiology of Dendritic Cells, France
- Laboratory of Immunoregulation, France
- Laboratory of Innate Immunity, France
- Laboratory of Lymphopoiesis, France
- Laboratory of Macrophages and Development of Immunity, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.