1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Pasteur Institute
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Developmental and Stem Cell Biology, Pasteur Institute published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Journal of Cell Biology||1||0.22|
|Nature Cell Biology||1||0.27|
|The ISME Journal: Multidisciplinary Journal of Microbial Ecology||1||0.04|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Rab35-regulated lipid turnover by myotubularins represses mTORC1 activity and controls myelin growth
Nature Cell Biology
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Genomics and Epigenomics of Animal Development Unit, France
- Genetic, Molecular and Cellular Bases of Development, France
- Laboratory of Drosophila Developmental Genetics, France
- Laboratory of Epigenetic Regulation, France
- Laboratory of Epigenetics of Stem Cells, France
- Laboratory of Human Developmental Genetics, France
- Laboratory of Macrophages and Development of Immunity, France
- Laboratory of Mouse Functional Genetics (GFS), France
- Laboratory of Stem Cells and Development, France
- Laboratory of Zebrafish Neurogenetics, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.