1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Science, UPSud
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Chemistry, UPSud published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.17|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Bidirectional intraflagellar transport is restricted to two sets of microtubule doublets in the trypanosome flagellum
Journal of Cell Biology
DNA-Templated [2+2] Photocycloaddition: A Straightforward Entry into the Aplysinopsin Family of Natural Products
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Laboratoire de Chimie Physique (LCP), France
- Institut de Chimie Moléculaire et des Matériaux d'Orsay (ICMMO), France
- Biomolécules : Conception, Isolement, Synthèse (BioCIS), France
- Chimie, Modélisation et Imagerie pour la Biologie (CMIB), France
- Institute of Chemistry of Natural Substances (ICSN), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.