1 September 2018 - 31 August 2019
Principal institution: Pasteur Institute
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Cell Biology and Infection, Pasteur Institute published between 1 September 2018 - 31 August 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Bidirectional intraflagellar transport is restricted to two sets of microtubule doublets in the trypanosome flagellum
Journal of Cell Biology
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Interactions et Dynamique Cellulaires (IDC), France
- Unité Biologie Cellulaire du Parasitisme (BCP), France
- Plate-forme de Cryo-Microscopie Structurale, France
- Signalisation moléculaire et Activation cellulaire, France
- Laboratory of Bacteria-Cell Interactions, France
- Laboratory of Bioimage Analysis, France
- Laboratory of Cell Polarity, Migration and Cancer, France
- Laboratory of Cellular Biology of Microbial Infection, France
- Laboratory of Drosophila Developmental Genetics, France
- Laboratory of Imaging and Modeling, France
- Laboratory of Lymphocyte Cell Biology, France
- Laboratory of Membrane Traffic and Cell Division, France
- Laboratory of Molecular Microbial Pathogenesis (PMM), France
- Laboratory of Nuclear Organization and Oncogenesis, France
- Laboratory of Signaling And Pathogenesis, France
- Laboratory of Trypanosome Cell Biology, France
- Pathogenesis of Vascular Infections Unit, France
- Technological Pole Ultrapole, Pasteur Institute, France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.