1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Science, UPSud
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Department of Biology, UPSud published between 1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||7||0.36|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Science Translational Medicine
Demographic histories and genetic diversity across pinnipeds are shaped by human exploitation, ecology and life-history
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Normal and Pathological Development of Melanocytes, France
- Laboratoire Evolution, Génomes Comportement, Ecologie (EGCE), France
- Chimie, Modélisation et Imagerie pour la Biologie (CMIB), France
- Genotoxic Stress and Cancer, France
- INSERM-CEA Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit (UNICOG), France
- Institute of Integrative Biology of the Cell (I2BC), France
- Institute of Plant Sciences Paris-Saclay (IPS2), France
- Laboratory of Ecology, Systematics and Evolution (ESE), France
- Paris-Saclay Institute of Neuroscience (Neuro-PSI), France
- Quantitative Genetics and Evolution-Le Moulon (GQE-Le Moulon), France
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.